Component cleaning is a problem that many people easily ignore. Most people do not realize the importance of regular cleaning of components to improve the power generation efficiency of the system, and some details that need to be paid attention to when cleaning components. Today, SOLARPARTS summarizes the problems related to the cleaning of photovoltaic modules. The following are the matters needing attention when cleaning photovoltaic modules:
1：In order to avoid electric shock injury and possible damage to components when wiping components under high temperature and strong light, workers generally choose to clean components in the morning or late afternoon.
- Before cleaning the components, check whether there is any record of abnormal power output in the monitoring records, analyze whether it can be caused by electric leakage, and check whether the connecting wires and relevant components of the components are damaged and adhered. Before cleaning, test the aluminum frame, support and tempered glass surface of the components with a test pen. To eliminate the hidden danger of electric leakage and ensure personal safety.
- The aluminum frame of photovoltaic moduleand photovoltaic support have many sharp corners. Therefore, the personnel carrying out component cleaning should wear corresponding work clothes and hats to avoid scratching and injury. Hooks and straps on clothes or tools shall be prohibited. Thread ends and other parts that are easy to cause binding.
- It is forbidden to step on photovoltaic modules, guide rail supports, cable trays and other photovoltaic system equipment or use module boards and supports in other ways.
- It is strictly prohibited to clean photovoltaic modulesunder the meteorological conditions of strong wind, heavy rain, thunderstorm or heavy snow. Avoid washing in winter to prevent freezing due to low temperature and dirt accumulation; Similarly, do not rinse the panel with cold water when it is very hot.
- It is forbidden to use hard and sharp tools or corrosive solvents and alkaline organic solvents to wipe photovoltaic modules, and it is forbidden to spray cleaning water onto module junction boxes, cable trays, combiner boxes and other equipment. During cleaning, the impact pressure of the cleaning equipment on the components must be controlled within a certain range to avoid hidden cracks not caused by stress.
- When cleaning, it is forbidden to stand at a place less than 1m away from the edge of the roof. It is not allowed to throw tools and sundries downward, and take them away at the same time after the operation is completed.
Finally, users are not recommended to clean by themselves without knowing the relevant professional cleaning knowledge. It is better to invite professional photovoltaic cleaning personnel for cleaning and maintenance, so as to better ensure that photovoltaic modules will not be damaged in the cleaning process. Of course, this is only part of the details you need to know. For more details, please continue to follow the official SOLARPARTS website to learn more about solar panels and photovoltaic power generation.