With the increasing electricity bill and power cost, the solar power plant has emerged as an excellent solution to reduce the electricity bills as well as provide a power backup for 24/7. When we talk of buying a solar power plant, the solar panel is not the only important component. Solar inverters and batteries play an equally important part in the solar system. Solar inverters convert the electricity generated by your solar panel so that it can be used to run all your home appliances. With the use of a solar inverter, you can efficiently light up your house and run all the electronic gadgets, also, you can feed the excess produced electricity back into the grid.
Here comes the most confusing question for the buyers of solar panels: which solar inverter with a solar panel and battery is best for them to buy? In this article, SOLARPARTS will provide you with three solar home solutions along with all the pros and cons that would help you understand which solar inverter is best for you.
Let’s see the first option which is quite pocket-friendly and convenient for the buyers. This serves as the ultimate solution for running your electronic appliances and excellent for residential use.
Option 1: Traditional Solar System
The traditional solar system consists of three important components:
- Solar Panels – The solar panel in this option is a 540 Watt Mono Crystalline PV Module. Mono-crystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency and give durable long-lasting years of service. They can be installed in relatively lesser space, maybe on your roof-top. Thus, you can utilize your empty roof-top space and put it to the best use.
- Solar Inverter – Solar Inverter is suggested in option one. It generates power using a solar panel. It has a digital display along with LED indications. Its sine wave technology ensures its long battery life with minimum effort on maintenance.
- Solar Battery – An inverter’s life and service largely depend upon its battery. Choosing the battery depends on two important factors which are the load and your power backup requirements. More load and more power backup requirements will require higher battery capacity.
- Installation Accessories - Installing accessories comprises basic components that you require for installation. Some of the major components are 3 Panel Stand, DC Wire, and MC4 Connector.
Option 2: Latest Solar System
Although the traditional method is cost-effective, it lacks certain key features that can enhance your Solar PV module’s performance. In our next option, we will see a few advanced options in the field of solar solutions for our commercial as well as residential needs.
This package consists of all three components in their latest format of technology.
1.Solar Panels – The Mono-crystalline PV Module is an upgraded solution for electricity generation during low-light or shady weather. You get a BIS-certified solar panel with a minimum brand warranty of up to 25 years. Mono-crystalline panels are well-known for their higher efficiency in converting solar energy to electricity and the long-lasting service that they provide to their customers.
2. Solar Inverter – Solar Inverter is the highest-rated off-grid solar inverter of a single battery in India. It generates power using a solar panel. It has a digital display along with LED indications. Its sinewave technology ensures its long battery life with minimum effort on maintenance.
3. Lithium Battery – Lithium Battery can be used with a solar inverter and takes only 2-4 hours to get fully charged. This life is double that of the lead-acid batteries. The digital display helps you to check the charging level. The battery is portable with an aesthetic look and totally safe for children.
4. Installation Accessories - Installing accessories comprises basic components that you require for installation. Some of the major components are 3 Panel Stand, DC Wire, and MC4 Connector.
The installation of this solar power plant is quite complicated, thus people find it a little difficult to choose. But, with the right choice of engineers, you can get all your installation done the right way without any hassle.
This article will now help you to choose the best solar PV module that not only suits your needs but also your budget. The most important decision is to choose the right product from the right manufacturers. As the leading manufacturer of solar panels, SOLARPARTS solar panel series products adopt efficient single crystal cells with a conversion rate of up to 23%! Below is the contact information of SOLARPARTS, looking forward to your consultation! You can visit the official website or buy online. Contact the registered dealers and also call their expert engineers for proper guidance and support.
Phone: +86-13923729619 Fax: +86-755-28720791
WhatsApp: +86-13923729619 Wechat: 13510027129
Email address: Philip@isolarparts.com