The IPT series, a high-frequency sine wave inverter, adopts a fully digital intelligent design and voltage-current dual closed-loop control algorithm. Featured with fast response, high conversion efficiency, low Total Harmonic Distortion(THD), and high reliability running, this series can be widely used in the DC-AC off-grid systems (such as vehicle systems, security monitoring systems, emergency lighting systems, household power systems, field power systems, and other systems requiring higher power quality).
Continuous output power : 350W; 500W; 1000W; 1500W; 2000W;3000W.
output voltage: 110V/120V
Battery type: Lead-Acid
1. Pure sine wave output
2. Input to output electrical isolation
3. Output power factor up to 1
4. Input Protection: Low-voltage, Over-voltage
5. Output Protection: Overload, Short circuit, Overheating
6. RS485 com. port to realize remote monitoring
7. External switch design, matched with EPEVER products, to expand inverter control function and reduce power consumption
8. Diversified AC output sockets
9. EN/IEC62109-1/2, EN61000-6-2/4, and FCC approved