Solar panels can convert light energy into electricity, which can effectively deal with the difficult problems caused by power shortages and power outages. Off-grid photovoltaic power generation systems are widely used in remote mountainous areas, power-free areas, islands, communication base stations and street lamps.The battery also supplies power directly to the independent inverter, and the current is generated through the independent inverter to supply power to the AC load.
1. It can be widely used in RV, yacht, refrigerated vehicle and other application place.
5. In sunny day, the solar panel can provide power for the electric appliance direclty(24V-27V), and store the excess electric energy in the battery.
3. In the rainy days, the fully charged battery can provide power.
600W system including :
1. Solar panel: 1555*1045*30mm
2. 300w/29.7V glass solar panel with junction box at back + 0.9m MC4 connector x 2pcs
3. Battery: 200Ah-12V lead-acid battery x 2pcs
4. Hybrid Inverter: 24V-3000W/230V x 1pc
5. Distributer box (including below components)
Protection switch: 20A X 1PC
German Socket: 16AX2PCs
cable 1: Red and Black, 2.5mm2, 5M, with MC4 Connector on one end. (connect solar panel with hybrid inverter)
cable 2: Black 35mm2 , 0.5M (connect 2 batteries).
cable 3: Red and black, 4.0mm2, 3M (connect hybrid inverter with protection switch).
cable 4: Black and red 35mm2 with O shape terminal on both ends, 2M (connect hybrid inverter with battery)
Roofs of villas, residential buildings, schools, hotels, factories, etc; RV, yacht, street lamp and monitoring power generation system, photovoltaic building integration, photovoltaic water pump irrigation system, wind-solar complementary power generation, etc