Balcony Solar Panels are useful in apartment. For those pepole who don’t have a roof to put solar power system on. Balcony Solar Panels can overcome these difficulties by installing solar panels on balconies.
1. Installing solar panels on the balcony can be done on one’s own. It doesn’t require any help from solar installers.
2. People can take the solar PV with them easily when they are moving out of that apartment.
3. This system is simple because it is not tied to the apartment’s behind-the-meter electrical grid. That means the system is clean and easy to install.
4. A solar panel covering in the balcony is capable of powering equipment of about 300w for about 5-6 hours or powering a mid-size house with led bulbs.
5. Two 150Watt solar PVs placed in a balcony can provide 10-180 watts output depending on the weather and time of the day.
6. It can be used for the consumption of various home devices. If there is no current consumption, the surplus goes to the city power grid.
7. With solar panels and a battery on the balcony, one can create a solar-powered charging station for electronics items like laptops, phones, wireless earbuds, a few 12V emergency lights, etc. It just help to meet some basic energy needs of a house.
2pcs*Glass solar panel:19.8V/150W,1140*700*25mm
2pcs*stainless steel bracket