Solar Storage Live 2023 will be held at Hall 5, The NEC, Birmingham in the UK from October 17 to 19, 2023. SOLARPARTS will attend this year’s exhibition with high-efficiency module products.
Solar & Storage Live is the UK's largest renewable energy exhibition. Visitors are buyers and installers of solar systems.
Solar & Storage Live is the UK’s most forward-thinking, challenging and exciting renewable energy exhibition that celebrates the technologies at the forefront of the transition to a greener, smarter, more decentralised energy system.
Join us in Birmingham in October where we will bring key stakeholders within the energy value chain together with the innovators and disruptors to showcase their technology and service solutions needed to enable change at this critical time.
- The UK had a serious energy crisis before the Ukraine war. Now the need to rapidly scale up home grown energy has become even more urgent
- The cost of household energy means that some people may now have to choose between heating and eating, with the consumer price cap due to rise by 54% in April 2022, probably higher still by Winter 2022
- The electricity market and networks are also in need of urgent re-design to allow the benefits of cheap renewable energy, such as solar, to be accessed by consumers and businesses
- Moving as fast as possible to a green energy system is the single most important thing the UK can do to address these issues
- Solar can already produce as much as 30% of UK electricity at different points in the year, and in 2021 solar provided more than 4% of the UK’s total supply of electricity demand, and this could treble by 2030
- The level of support for solar is consistently high, with the most recent survey results, published in December 2021, showing that an astonishing 90% of the public supported solar. This is the most popular of any renewable energy technology
- The price of solar technology has plummeted around the world in recent years. The UK government states that utility scale solar has fallen in cost by 88% since 2010 and the cost of rooftop solar has declined by as much as 60% since 2010
As a global technology leading PV corporation, in the face of fierce competition, SOLARPARTS always sticks to the differentiation strategy route, constantly drives the development by technological innovation. SOLARPARTS breaks a path to increase the product differentiation by technology invention to enhance the competitive advantage, and improves its integrated industrial layout. SOLARPARTS will continue to contribute the cost decreasing and benefits increasing to create value for global solar energy users.
We sincerely invite you and your company to visit our booth[U18]. If you need more information or encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us at any time: [Email: info@isolarparts .com].
We are glad to have the opportunity to showcase our products and services to you at this important exhibition. We look forward to your visit and hope that this exhibition will bring you profound insights and wonderful experiences.
To learn more about photovoltaic power generation, please follow SOLARPARTS official website:
Facebook: Shenzhen Solarparts Inc
Email address: Philip@isolarparts.com