NPower series is a low-frequency pure sine wave inverter that can convert 12/24/48VDC to 220/230V AC and power the AC loads. It has a stronger ability to work with impact load. Ranging from 260W to 5000W, Npower is compatible with lithium-ion batteries perfectly and suits the system which requires high reliability.
System Nominal Voltage: 12VDC; 24VDC.
Continuous output power : 260W; 400W; 600W; 800W; 1000W; 1500W;2000W;2500W; 3000W; 3500W; 4000W; 5000W.
output voltage: 220V/230V
Battery type: lead-acid/Lithium
1. Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
2. Adopt voltage and current double closed-loop control to enhance the load capacity
3. The input and output adopt completely isolated inverter technology with high reliability
4. The input adopts an anti-surge design to meet the special requirements of surge limitation of the lithium battery
5. The output adopts excellent EMC design to prevent interference of connected equipment
6. Output voltage 220/230VAC and frequency 50/60Hz optional
7. Extensive protections: input reverse polarity, input overvoltage, input low voltage, output overload and short circuit, overheating
8. RS485 port can connect the communication module, realize remote start/stop inverter and monitor the running status via the APP or PC software
9. Set the inverter’s ID via the APP or PC software to monitor several inverters
10. The case is designed with the galvanized board, with high strength and strong corrosion resistance