HI Series is an inverter charger that supports diversified energy management modes on solar/utility/generator charging, and utility/inverter power supply to the AC loads. To maximize solar energy utilization, users can choose energy sources according to actual needs and flexibly take the utility as a supplement. This inverter charger can raise the system's power supply guarantee rate, which is suitable for solar energy, utility/oil generator hybrid systems. It aims to provide users with high-quality, high-stability, and high-reliability electrical energy.
System Nominal Voltage：24VDC; 48VDC.
Battery type: Lead-Acid/ Lithium.
Continuous output power: 3000W; 5000W.
Maximum PV charging current: 50A; 80A;100A.
Max PV input power: 4000W.
Max PV open circuit voltage: 450V; 500V.
Max utility charge current: 40A; 60A; 80A.
Output voltage: 220V/230V
1. Supports the battery mode or non-battery mode
2. Surge current and reverse connection protections to support the lithium battery system perfectly
3. Three charging modes: Solar only, Solar priority, Utility & Solar
4. Two AC output modes: Utility priority and Inverter priority
5. High tracking efficiency of MPPT no less than 99.5%
6. PFC technology which achieves a high power factor of AC to DC charging and reduces the usage of power grid capacity
7. Advanced SPWM technology and pure sine wave output
8. Configurable battery charging current and discharging current
9. Self-learning SOC function
10. Configurable grid charging current
11. 4.2 inch LCD to monitor and modify system parameters
12. Optional WiFi or GPRS Remote control by the RS485 isolated communication port
13. BMS-Link port and optional BMS-Link communication protocol module