- How to choose solar panels
The photoelectric conversion rate of the monocrystalline silicon solar panel is higher than the polycrystalline silicon and the amorphous silicon solar panels. The monocrystalline silicon solar panel can reduce light loss and improve battery efficiency, which is higher than the general solar power generation rate.
2.The PET frosted material panel is waterproof and has a longer service life. Solar panels with brackets will be more conducive to converting sunlight into electricity. For outdoor use, product designs that are easy to carry and the store will be more usable.
- Regular cleaning
Regularly clean the surface of the solar panel, check whether there is any covering on the surface of the solar panel, and prevent long-term dust accumulation, which will affect the efficiency of power generation. In case of heavy rain, check whether all the waterproof seals are in good condition and whether there is water leakage. In case of heavy snow, the solar panel shall clean in time to avoid snow and ice on the surface of the solar panel.
- Inspection and maintenance
In hail weather, we should focus on inspections on the surface of the solar panels. Whether it is dust or snow in winter, if it is not cleaned in time and covered on the solar panel for a long time, the solar panel will easily burn out locally, which will affect the normal operation of the solar panel. Therefore, the solar panels need to be cleaned after each trip to keep them clean and free of foreign objects.
How can we make better use of solar panels?
- Choose the corresponding electrical equipment according to your living habits to reduce extra waste;
- Equipped with an outdoor power supply, which can effectively use the sun to store electricity outside and can charge as you use it, and it can be charged and stored outdoors without power failure.
- How to use
Stabilize the bracket before use, and design the best tilt angle according to the product. So that light energy can convert into more power. During use, solar panels can be used with batteries to convert solar energy into electrical energy and store it in an outdoor power supply.
- If you are a long-term self-driving travel partner, you can choose to use solar panels in parallel. The two panels are connected in parallel to store electricity faster.
- Learn to use electricity reasonably.
During the self-driving tour, the car can fully charge with enough electricity for small electronic equipment. If you stay outdoors for a long time under good sunlight, you can reserve more power supply. It can use in cloudy and rainy weather.
- Choose electrical equipment with high energy efficiency ratio. It is very important. It can not only achieve power saving but also reduce the use of power.